Eastman Saber Fabric Automatic Spreader- 2005 C550, 66″ RH, Located in NH
The Eastman Saber C-Series computerized cradle-feed Spreaders are made with top quality, American-made parts. Guided by the Spreader Intelligence digital control system, with an Intel® micro-controller inside, the C-Series gives you instant control at your fingertips.
It features a motor drive system with speeds up to 110 yards/minute (100 mpm) AC motors and inverter drives work in conjunction with heavy duty belts and pulleys for positive, reliable movements.
The Intel microcontroller used in the Eastman Saber C-Series provides totally tensionless spreading. It computes the trajectory for feeding, and also checks it 50 times per second to adjust the cradle to feed cloth at exactly the same rate the spreader is moving down the table.
- Spreader Intelligence™ Digital Control System
- Intel micro controller inside
- Tilting deep “V” cradle feed system
- Single feed cradle system for tensionless spreading
- Automatic cloth tension control
- “Active” dancer bar for flaw cut out
- All wheel drive
- User-friendly operator panel
- LCD display with keypad
- Ply counter
- Self-diagnostic test
- AC motor drive system
- Infra-red edge control with linear actuator
- Maximum Speed: 110 ypm